Winter is slowly approaching, everything is still closed and so to alleviate the inevitable boredom, here comes the new Crate of Curios.
- ‘All roads lead to Rome’ is not just a flippant expression. Romans built a lot of roads. Chances are you didn’t even know just how many.
2. Same-sex behaviour is common in animal kingdom and scientists are now starting to investigate a new approach to studying it, starting with the question ‘What are its potential evolutionary benefits?’
3. I am a huge fan of the new trend of music videos with beautiful displays of lyrics. It was long overdue! Dua Lipa has brilliant lyrics videos to all the songs on her latest ‘Future Nostalgia’ album, but also Sofi Tukker and Doja Cat have some eye candy to present.
4. Tom Fishburne knows exactly how planning happens in 2020.
5. Gingerbread houses are so last year. This time around we go for a charcuterie chalet instead. (These particular ones are by jisookangg and ifIcouldmarryfoodIwould)
And that’s it for this time. Happy reading and until next week!