Time for another Crate of Curios to sweeten out time during this second lockdown!
- First of all, let’s start with a little poetry spamming.
2. Our knowledge about Australia just grew richer as they discovered two new species of marsupials. And they are just as cute as one would expect.
3. The Dutch have come up with an invention that might change your whole winter – chocolate wine.
4. Philosophy peppered with a bit of psychology can help us find intellectually dependable and trustworthy people.
5. If you still didn’t know how marijuana looks like, here you go.
That’s all for now, until the next Crate!